Senior Financial Analyst, Video Advertising Finance
- Seattle, WA
Amazon.com seeks a Senior Financial Analyst to be a key partner for the high growth IMDb TV business. This position will be the primary owner for IMDb TV's rev-share content business, working closely with the IMDb TV business and content teams on investment strategy, deal evaluation, financial performance metrics and reporting, as well as financial planning and forecasting. In addition, they will work on ad-hoc reporting and analyses across the broader IMDb TV business. A successful candidate will be a self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity, detail oriented, and has the ability to work well with cross-functional teams including partner finance teams, engineering, product management, ad operations, and analytics. He or she will simultaneously be focused on the business operational metrics while thinking big about new business and monetization opportunities. The ideal candidate will also be comfortable with analytics and diving deep to understand the impact of to service growth and customers.
• Own IMDb TV's rev-share business from a Finance standpoint, providing reporting and analysis to business teams to support growth.
• Develop new metrics to assess the health of the business in terms of monetization and content spending controllership.
• Uphold and enforce an environment of ethical practices and strong financial controllership.
• Own financial and goal planning by setting working backward timelines for business operating reviews, facilitating monthly financial reviews with leadership, and P&L reporting.
• Partner with content team to anticipate business requirements, trends, and variances; develop action plans; measure and analyze direct and indirect program impacts.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in business, finance, economics, engineering or a related field and a minimum 5+ years of finance experience
• Advanced Excel
• Knowledge of SQL (data mining and business intelligence)
• Solid business judgment capable of driving an organization to the right results with a focused, pragmatic, approach to the business
• Experience operating successfully in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment, and have the ability to influence the decisions of senior business leaders through effective verbal and written communication, logical reasoning, and the presentation of alternatives
• Independent and entrepreneurial showing the ability to work with minimal direction
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Back to top