Senior Financial Analyst / Senior Business Analyst
Amazon's world-wide retail business is successful and is continuing to expand!
The Retail Systems Finance team at Amazon has an immediate opening for a Senior Financial Analyst. Role is focused towards supporting the Vendor Technology and Vendor Experience team achieve their goals by providing financial analysis and dive deep support. Good split between working with tech team and program management team. Tech team is working on projects like Retail Consignment and Business Advisor which are built with a focus to automate retail business developing large-scale vendor management solution. Opportunity to drive improvements in retail processes through partnering with product team on HOTW initiatives performing dive deep entitlement analysis and helping prioritize projects. With the vision of being vendor obsessed, vendor experience team is revamping how Amazon communicates with Vendor, providing best in class support through contact management sites across the globe. Candidate will have the opportunity to drive cost out projects and improve both the vendor experience and Amazon's free cash flow.
- Bachelor's degree and 5 years' corporate finance experience OR MBA and 3 years' corporate finance experience; MBA strongly preferred
- Demonstrated expertise with Excel and SQL
- Advanced analytical skills and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, the ability to work independently, adjust priorities, and work in a continuously changing environment
- Experience building and managing Financial Models for business forecasting and variance analysis especially in an operational setting
- Experience establishing processes and coordinating multiple teams to facilitate timely and accurate deliverable
- A work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations
- Working experience with Cognos and Essbase preferred
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top