Senior Financial Analyst, Pan-EU Vendor Management
- Bad Kissingen, Germany
The Pan-EU Vendor Management program is rapidly expanding Amazon's vendor relationships and dramatically increasing in-stock product selection. As "Earth's most customer-centric company," Amazon aims to offer the largest possible online selection, and Pan-EU Vendor Management is a business dedicated to this vision. The business team is an EU-wide cross category sales team 100% dedicated to identifying and recruiting vendors in the most automated and scalable way possible. The mission of the business team is to fully own the relationship with medium and small vendors across the EU and to equip vendor managers and vendors with tools and systems that help these vendors create selection faster for the retail platform and overall improving vendor experience with technology. In addition, it also facilitates analysis, reporting and planning of the whole Amazon product selection across Europe, working with numerous retail teams.
Amazon seeks a Senior Finance Analyst to support RAM, VEO and ASV within Pan EU Vendor Management business in Europe, based out of Luxembourg.
As a Senior Finance Analyst you will help drive the business strategy for this team in the years to come. This position is a critical partner to the Pan EU VM and AVS leadership team, and will have responsibility for creating new processes, reporting, forecasting and analysis. You will take ownership for the P&L across geographies and product categories and implement profitability improvement initiatives. You will help the team to drive productivity efficiencies and develop best in class resource allocation models. The successful candidate will need to be analytical, and have the demonstrated ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
• Must have an Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
• Excellent analytical skills, including basic statistical analysis, advanced Excel skills and an ability to crunch huge amounts of data
• The ability to get into the details, while also seeing and understanding the big picture
• Ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects
• Solid interpersonal skills including written and oral communication skills.
• Must show evidence of using data to inform decisions
• Must have a demonstrable track record of delivering results
• Must demonstrate fluency in English language both written and verbal
• Experience with VBA, Data Warehouse, COGNOS and SQL (Redshift) is a strong plus.
Back to top