Senior Financial Analyst, Kindle Digital Content Finance
Amazon seeks a Senior Financial Analyst based in Seattle to join the Kindle Digital Content Finance team. This position will be a key financial support for the Kindle Content business, whose vision is to make available every book, ever written, in any language and deliver it in less than 60 seconds anywhere in the world.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the most innovative businesses at Amazon, to gain global exposure to the 14 marketplaces we serve around the world, and to learn, understand a drive an end-to-end P&L.
This high-visibility role combines a solid grounding in FP&A reporting activities with the opportunity to partner in a high-profile business to drive real, material impact.
This role will be a good fit if you:
- are highly analytical, detailed oriented and have solid conceptual thinking and problem solving skills
- thrive in fast-paced environment with ambiguous situations and able to multi task with several priorities
- are able to communicate complex issues in a clear and concise way
- are able to work with large sets of data
- Developing long-term and annual financial forecasts and variance analyses and presenting to Senior Management
- Working with business teams to create financial models ranging from new business opportunities to cashflow improvement initiatives
- Doing ad hoc analyses in support of key business decisions
- Doing deep dives to understand business processes and financial impact
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, business, computer science, engineering or a related field
- BA/BS + 6 years of relevant Finance experience or MBA + 3 years of relevant corporate experience
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills and an ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage financial models for business forecasting, variance analysis
- Advanced Excel skills
- Advanced SQL knowledge
- MBA from a top school
- Knowledge of VBA or other programming languages
- Familiarity with financial reporting software (Cognos/Oracle/Essbase)
- Excellent written and oral communication
- A strong track record of past professional achievement
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top