Senior Financial Analyst, Global Profit Intelligence Finance
- Seattle, WA
Want to be on the forefront of the retail business? Come work on the team that is focused on driving retail profitability.
We are seeking a Senior Financial Analyst (SFA) with sharp analytical skills to provide finance support for the Contribution Profit (CP). CP provides profitability metrics for at the ASIN level by allocating revenue and cost. CP is used for both managerial reporting and as input to automated systems.
CP is broken in to various revenue and cost components. You will be auditing current methodologies, propose new methodologies to remediate any findings and partner with tech teams to implement new methodologies that assign revenue and cost to an ASIN. As a finance partner, you will own building mechanisms to drive controllership, accuracy and insights in these products which directly ties to measurable, large scale improvements for the business, finance, sellers and our customers.
This role will be a good fit if you if you are analytical and detail oriented. Understand the systems and process/data flows and passionate about improving processes. Enjoy partnering with cross functional finance and technical teams to solve large scale, impactful problems.
• Develop and execute audit programs and provide detailed findings.
• Partner with finance stakeholders to develop and propose new revenue/cost allocation methodologies.
• Provide validation and impact analysis support for program launches.
• Develop financial controllership mechanisms to ensure the data quality and accuracy by designing metrics and controls.
• Dive deep into financial statements, build financial bridging and benchmarking to measure accuracy and variance analysis using Cognos TM1
• Identify opportunities for automation to drive efficiency
• Understand the needs of our customers and users to drive product enhancements
• Facilitate financial review meetings with cross-functional business, technical, and senior management
• 5+ years' of experience in finance or a related analytical field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Experience building excel financial models and variance analysis.
• Working knowledge of SQL.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top