Senior Financial Analyst
- New York, NY
Amazon Advertising seeks a Senior Financial Analyst to be a strategic business partner to the Ads Agency Deals Team to drive growth of the Amazon Ads business. We are looking for a top analytical mind to develop a deep Agency understanding, create key performance indicators, provide guidance to prioritize and influence upcoming agreements, and measure success of our Agency partners.
The successful candidate will be comfortable with ambiguity and have highly respected business acumen. This role partners directly with cross-functional leadership and multiple Advertising Finance teams, and requires strong communication and technical skills.
Key responsibilities include:
• Provide strategic support to key Agency agreements, initiatives, and investments
• Build, iterate, and automate financial reports, metrics, and scorecards to support short and long-term planning
• Own weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting of Financial performance for newly launched countries
• Ad hoc business support
• BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, or a highly analytical field (e.g., Engineering, Math, and Computer Science) or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years of finance experience
• Advanced analytical skills
• Advanced knowledge of Excel
• Able to work well with cross functional teams.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• MBA or advanced business degree preferred
• Knowledge of multiple financial reporting and data mining tools (Cognos, Oracle, SQL, Business Intelligence reporting tool)
• Post Graduate Degree in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or Finance with a focus on quantitative analysis
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top