Amazon EU Export and Expansion Finance team is looking for enthusiastic candidate to bring their experience, talent and passion to become part of designing, building and rolling out new customer-centric expansion initiatives across Europe.
As a Senior Financial Analyst, you will be entrusted with financial modelling to develop expansion business cases, assessing the impact of operational initiates on revenue and profitability, designing long-term financial plans, and presenting the outputs to the leadership. You will collaborate with a wide range of business and finance partners covering every stage of Amazon consumer business, staring from network planning to after-sale support; assess key financial and business metrics, and participate in regular sessions with the EU expansion business and finance leadership.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
• Building out short- and long-term financial plans, including topline and key operational costs projections.
• Partnering with business teams to calculate and understand financial trade-offs and implications of key business decisions.
• Developing end-to-end business cases and presenting recommendations to the leadership.
• Maintaining a high level of knowledge across all business areas by staying current on initiatives, challenges and opportunities.
• 5+ years of relevant finance experience
• Masters/Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Mathematics or a similar field
• Demonstrated ability to build and manage financial models for business forecasting, variance analysis, and problem solving
• Advanced Excel modeling & analytical skills
• Experience with SQL queries highly preferred but not required
• Self-starter that attacks complex business problems with curiosity and dives deep to identify root causes
• Strong analytic and communication skills, and have a passion for using data to drive business decisions
• Deriving business insights from large volumes of data using data mining tools including proficiency in SQL, Databases and other coding mechanisms
• Ability to meet tight deadlines, prioritize workload and achieve effective results in a fast-paced, dynamic, ever-growing and often ambiguous environment