Senior Financial Analyst - EU Expansion Finance
- Warsaw, Poland
Amazon EU Export and Expansion Finance team is looking for enthusiastic candidate to bring their experience, talent and passion to become part of designing, building and rolling out new customer-centric expansion initiatives across Europe.
As a Senior Financial Analyst, you will be entrusted with financial modelling to develop expansion business cases, assessing the impact of operational initiates on revenue and profitability, designing long-term financial plans, and presenting the outputs to the leadership. You will collaborate with a wide range of business and finance partners covering every stage of Amazon consumer business, staring from network planning to after-sale support; assess key financial and business metrics, and participate in regular sessions with the EU expansion business and finance leadership.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
• Building out short- and long-term financial plans, including topline and key operational costs projections.
• Partnering with business teams to calculate and understand financial trade-offs and implications of key business decisions.
• Developing end-to-end business cases and presenting recommendations to the leadership.
• Maintaining a high level of knowledge across all business areas by staying current on initiatives, challenges and opportunities.
• 5+ years of relevant finance experience
• Masters/Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Mathematics or a similar field
• Demonstrated ability to build and manage financial models for business forecasting, variance analysis, and problem solving
• Advanced Excel modeling & analytical skills
• Experience with SQL queries highly preferred but not required
• Self-starter that attacks complex business problems with curiosity and dives deep to identify root causes
• Strong analytic and communication skills, and have a passion for using data to drive business decisions
• Deriving business insights from large volumes of data using data mining tools including proficiency in SQL, Databases and other coding mechanisms
• Ability to meet tight deadlines, prioritize workload and achieve effective results in a fast-paced, dynamic, ever-growing and often ambiguous environment
Back to top