Amazon Advertising seeks a Senior Financial Analyst to collaborate with the product team in charge of driving growth of the Display advertising business. We are looking for a motivated candidate who has operated successfully in a fast-paced, global, results-oriented environment and has the ability to influence the decisions of senior business leaders through effective verbal and written communication, logical reasoning, and the presentation of analyses. The successful candidate will collaborate closely with business teams to maximize free cash flow and drive operational efficiency.
If you enjoy using analytical skills to shape strategy and build new initiatives from concept to full-scale operations this will be a good match. We are looking for a highly motivated individual to develop deep industry understanding, create key performance indicators, analyze monetization strategies to maximize revenue, and provide valuation guidance for feature roadmap prioritization and decision-making. This position will collaborate with business leaders on a daily basis and will be contributing to overall financial modeling and analysis during requirements planning, business reviews, and providing business insights into key initiatives.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity; dives deep into data to find the root cause of problems, creates action plans to take advantage of business opportunities, is detail oriented and has the ability to work well with cross-functional teams including product development, sales, other finance teams, and senior leaders.
5+ years' of experience in finance or a related analytical field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Graduate degree (e.g. MBA) from a highly regarded business school and/or relevant professional accreditation preferred
• Knowledge of SQL (data mining and business intelligence)
• Solid business judgment capable of driving an organization to the right results with a focused, pragmatic, approach to the business
• Experience operating successfully in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment, and have the ability to influence the decisions of senior business leaders through effective verbal and written communication, logical reasoning, and the presentation of alternatives
• Independent and entrepreneurial showing the ability to work with minimal direction
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.