Senior Financial Analyst
- Seattle, WA
At Amazon we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history. We are not an average retailer and this is definitely not your average finance position. We are currently looking for a highly analytical, creative and forward-thinking Senior Finance Analyst to join the Operations Finance team at our European headquarters in the vibrant city of Luxembourg.
The Senior Finance Analyst is a high visibility role working with many internal customers from Operations, Transportation and Procurement. This role communicates with employees at all levels of the organization. The Senior Finance Analyst will be responsible for developing scalable EU wide solutions for financial reporting, forecasting, controls and analysis. The role is broad in scope and will require an individual who is motivated to make an impact. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; will be a creative and analytical problem solver with the ability to fulfill the Amazon motto to "Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History."
• Establish and maintain financial controls and processes via continuous auditing and reporting.
• Enhance and scale existing tools, develop agile processes, design and implement new solutions.
• Develop next generation operational and financial metrics or dashboards.
• Lead continuous cost improvements and track savings. Present, defend and gain support for these initiatives from senior management.
• 6+ years' experience within a highly analytical role within a fast-paced metrics driven environment.
• Demonstrated ability to build and manage financial models.
• Ability to perform complex analysis and communicate results across a cross-functional stakeholder organization.
• Advanced proficiency with MS Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Intermediate SQL experience.
• Intermediate data visualization experience (QuickSight, PowerBI, Tableau, etc.).
• Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, computer science, mathematics, statistics or related field.
• Fluent in English and strong written and oral communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects.
• Proficiency in any second European language apart from English.
• Experience in Manufacturing/ Logistics finance
• Intermediate IBM Planning Analytics (TM1) experience.
Back to top