Have you ever wondered what it would be like to work with the teams that developed the Kindle, FireTV and Alexa? Well here's your opportunity!
Amazon seeks a highly effective Financial Analyst to be a key member in the Devices and Services Finance team. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the most innovative, creative and fastest growing businesses at Amazon.
The successful candidate will have shown experience in past roles influencing finance and business owners in rapidly evolving environments. This role requires a self-starter who is comfortable working in an ambiguous environment with strong data gathering and modeling skills. The role also has regular interaction with various business units across the Devices and Services organization and therefore requires strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Primary responsibilities include the following:
• Partner with finance teams to develop processes and reports to deliver timely and insightful financial performance analysis on an ongoing basis.
• Generate financial reports, variance analysis and cost allocations.
• Establishing and maintaining operation and business metrics
• Presenting financial reports to leadership.
• 5+ years' of experience in finance or a related analytical field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Advanced Excel skills
• Strong analytical and communication skills, both verbal and written
• Superior attention to detail and the ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to work independently and influence without formal authority
• Advanced Excel and business modeling skills
• Advanced use of SQL (data mining and business intelligence)
• Experience with Essbase, Cognos, Oracle Financials or similar tools
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.