Senior Financial Analyst - Analytics
Amazon.com seeks a Senior Financial Analyst to be a key partner for Self-service Performance Advertising, high growth cost-per-click Advertising business. We are looking for a highly motivated individual to assist in growing existing business and developing new products.
The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for overall financial modeling and analysis during requirements planning and business reviews, product development, and new product launches. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity, detail oriented, and has the ability to work well with cross-functional teams including Amazon retail, product development, technical program management, marketing and software development.
- Lead the forecasting efforts of revenue, operating expenses, monetization initiatives, and resource allocation
- Assist in the development of new advertising products by evaluating the business and competitive landscape, understanding customer needs and value drivers, and crafting high impact growth strategies for the business
- Lead financial analyses that assist and influence the business
- Uphold and enforce an environment of ethical practices and strong financial controllership
- Partner with Self Service Advertising business team to anticipate business requirements, trends, and variances; develop action plans; measure and analyze results; identify and drive growth and improvement opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in business, finance, engineering or a related field
- Analytic, financial modeling and reporting skills required
- Advanced Excel skills
- Solid business judgment capable of driving an organization to the right results with a focused, pragmatic, approach to the business
- Experience operating successfully in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment, and have the ability to influence the decisions of senior business leaders through effective verbal and written communication, logical reasoning, and the presentation of alternatives
- Graduate degree (e.g. MBA) from a highly regarded business school and/or relevant professional accreditation preferred
- Independent and entrepreneurial showing the ability to work with minimal direction
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top