Senior Financial Analyst - Amazon Payments Products
- Seattle, WA
At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you would like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history.
Amazon seeks a Finance Business Partner/ Senior Financial Analyst to play a key role on the Amazon Payment Products Finance team, primarily supporting Amazon's North American Credit products. The person will be part of a team responsible for long and short term financial planning, controllership of monthly financial reporting, developing and reporting on weekly financial and operational performance metrics, and providing analytical support for Senior Business Management. This position will be a key risk/controllership gateway for the payments business and requires a candidate with strong communication and leadership skills. A portion of the time will be spent on ad hoc analysis to support the growing business needs. The finance team works closely with the business teams, so any candidate should be able to work well with cross functional teams. The ideal candidate must have superior attention to detail, project management skills and the ability to successfully manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously. Strong analytical skills are required.
Ideal candidates will have the following strengths:
- Comfortable working independently in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to translate large amounts of data into useful information and actionable conclusions.
- Strong written and oral communication skills combined with the ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads.
- An understanding of finance issues in an operational environment of rapid growth.
- Solid business judgment and controllership focus.
- Strong PC modeling skills, including excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Access, and SQL.
1) BA/BS degree required
2) 6+ years of relevant, progressive finance experience
Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel (macros, pivots, lookups)
- Ability to thrive and grow quickly in a fast growing company
- Strong leadership skills
- Highly analytical and detail oriented
- Proven ability to work independently in an ambiguous environment
-relevant finance experience in a large, multinational organization, with world-class processes.
- Financial Services experience preferred
Back to top