Senior Financial Analyst - Accounting
- Munich, Germany
At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people.
Are you an enthusiastic, strongly motivated and hands-on Finance Professional? Do you have a work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations, a flexible, can-do attitude in a high energy, entrepreneurial environment and do you possess strong interpersonal skills? Then we have a unique opportunity for you to become an active part of a dynamic & fast-growing environment.
The Munich based Accounting team is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst - Accounting to join our accounting organization and become a major contributor to our Accounting team. Successful candidates in this position will have demonstrable professional experience. They drive the future with passion and engagement. We offer a dynamic, collegial and highly professional environment which constantly presents various opportunities for development and growth. The role will enable you to work independently as well as within different teams on both a local and international level.
• Drive or participate in national and international accounting projects
• Worldwide business partnering within the Amazon group, liaising with Tax and Legal departments
• Integration of new regions into the existing processes
• Responsibility for month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing of financial books.
• Assessment and evaluation of GAAP to GAAP differences
• Management of external financial statement audits, tax audits and internal audits
• Drive improvements in accounting processes, internal workflows and the implementation of best practices
• Degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration or a related field
• 6+ years of relevant experience in Accounting
• Exceptional ability in understanding complex accounting structures and strong analytical expertise
• Entrepreneurial, hands on, can-do attitude and ability to think outside the box
• Used to work and handle multiple GAAPs
• Convincing personality and ability to work both independently and as a team-player
• Strong communication skills
• Flexible outlook and ability to deal with change
• Great attention to detail
• IT-literate with solid MS Office skills
• Fluent in English
• Experience in a multinational company is a plus
Did you know that Amazon is offering various jobs in part-time? If you want to apply, please filter for "part-time" in the job type search section on amazon.jobs.
Back to top