Senior Financial Analyst
Amazon.com seeks a Sr. Financial Analyst to play a key role in support of its start-up Tickets business. Amazon Tickets is expanding and looking for a motivated team member to be part of the Business Development finance team. This is a high growth opportunity with significant involvement and visibility to the business team. The person in this role is responsible for providing analytical support for senior business management including Product Managers, Sales, Marketing, and Operations management. A significant portion of the job will be spent on ad hoc analysis to support this fast growing business which launched in Q3 2015. This is a unique opportunity for a finance partner to work upon a full P&L, influence strategic understanding, and help shape the future of the business.
Amazon Tickets needs individuals who bring the entrepreneurial aptitude to accelerate decision making and management of the business. A candidate with the intellectual capacity to produce innovative ideas/analysis along with a bias for action to implement those ideas will be successful.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Lead the development of financial reporting, planning, and forecasting for the business group.
- Understanding the cost structure and profitability of the business to assist in making strategic business decisions.
- Having a passion for delivering results and building trust with business partners.
- Ability to work independently and self-motivate in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Can handle working in cross-functional teams and influence decisions
- MBA or advanced degree is preferred
- Experience working independently in a fast-paced environment similar to a high tech start-up
- Experience with SQL or Tableau (data mining and business intelligence)
- Proficiency in financial software and systems including COGNOS and OFA
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top