Senior Financial Analyst
Amazon seeks a high performing Senior Financial Analyst to join the US Consumables Finance team based in Seattle. This position will work closely with business and finance leadership within the US Consumables organization. The successful candidate will be organized, analytical, and have the demonstrated ability to effectively manage FP&A processes.
- Perform financial reporting and ad-hoc project analyses
- Manage the financial planning and analysis effort, forecasting various metrics for financial risks and opportunities
- Develop ad-hoc business analysis and present recommendations to senior management
- Establish and maintain operating and business metrics
- Work with accounting team to drive the monthly, quarterly, and annual close process
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, business or related field.
- 6+ years of relevant, progressive experience
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload
- Strong track record of business partnership
- Advanced analytical skills and an ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Strong interpersonal skills — including written and oral communication skills
- Experience and ability to use Essbase, Cognos, or similar tools
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top