Senior Financial Analyst
- Seattle, WA
Amazon.com is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst for a high visibility role supporting Amazon's Digital Video leadership team. Opportunities abound for impactful analysis, process improvement, and scope expansion. Primary responsibilities will include goal and MBR ownership. Both areas require a candidate that is eager to learn about the drivers of the Video business and comfortable interacting with and influencing senior video business leaders. The right individual will have exceptional financial modeling skills and the ability to Think Big about opportunities and challenges facing the business.
This candidate must have the ability to influence the decisions of business partners through effective verbal and written communication, logical reasoning, and the presentation of alternatives. The ability to think and act quickly under pressure and manage multiple competing priorities effectively is a must. A proven track record of superior financial and strategic analysis and developing/delivering recommendations based on this analysis is a requirement for this role. Successful candidates will have the initiative to anticipate business demands of senior-level business managers. This person thrives in a fast-paced environment and exhibits the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics. Amazon Digital Video is fast-growing, which means that employees are often asked to perform tasks with a range of difficulties. Success entails beings motivated, disciplined, and able to work effectively autonomously.
• BA/BS Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Engineering or similar discipline with analytical bias
• 5+ years of progressive Financial Leadership experience or education equivalent
• Prior experience in tech, public accounting, or investment banking is preferred
• Ability to demonstrate sound judgment even in ambiguous situations
• Ability to work independently while being able to contribute successfully to cross-functional teams
• Excellent organizational skills; ability to manage multiple projects at once, follow through and meet deadlines
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
• MBA and/or CPA a plus
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Back to top