Senior Financial Analyst
Amazon is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst for the WW Consumer FP&A team. This is a great opportunity to work closely with Senior Leaders in a business with over $150B in Sales in 2016. Global Consumer FP&A is faced with the challenge of building the new systems, processes and analytics that will best support strategic decision making as the company continues to rapidly grow in complexity and size. This role has two primary responsibilities the first of which is to become the subject matter expert for variable operating costs for the Global Consumer FP&A team. The challenge is to create new processes to track, forecast and optimize our variable costs. The second responsibility is the owner for the setting and tracking of the annual Global Consumer goals. This is a highly visible role that will involve significant interaction with Consumer Finance leadership. The role requires a strong self-starter mentality, and will stretch your leadership skills while also requiring you to digest the complexity of the WW Consumer P&L to deliver meaningful insight to leadership.
The role entails interaction with Consumer leadership around the world requiring a balance of strong analytical and communication skills.
Duties may include:
- Collecting, analyzing, and reviewing quantitative data and making recommendations for a path forward as a result
- Develop and refine financial models in creating solutions that scale for the organization
- Coordinating with many teams to optimize efforts across the Consumer organization
- Executing ad hoc analysis and providing thoughtful business insights
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field
- 3+ years of relevant finance experience
- MBA preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Cognos/TM1 skills
- Financial acumen including familiarity with forecasting, budgeting, variance analysis, and related skills
- Ability to work independently, manage deadlines, prioritize workload and achieve results in a fast-paced, dynamic, ever-growing environment
- An eye towards continuous process improvement, including the ability to innovate and simplify both finance and operational processes
- Effective and proactive communicator
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top