Senior Financial Analyst
The International Financial and Business Intelligence (FBI) team is looking for an insightful, results-oriented senior financial analyst to produce and drive financial benchmark analysis across our international markets, working with local business and finance teams to identify key metrics and best practices to be leveraged WW. This is an opportunity to be part of Amazon's growth story around the world, driving best practices while addressing the unique challenges of doing business in different countries.
- BA/BS required
- 5 plus years in finance roles with progressively increasing levels of responsibility
- MBA or advanced degree preferred
- Advanced analytic, financial modeling and reporting skills required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working independently in a fast paced environment
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus
- Former experience in Retail or Operations industry
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top