Senior Finance Operations Manager - Healthcare AP
- Tempe, AZ
As part of the Amazon Healthcare Global Finance Operations Services team, you will find yourself working with exceptionally talented and determined people committed to driving financial improvement, scalability, and process excellence. To support the growth of Amazon health, prescription drug and businesses beyond this candidate must possess a strong passion for accountability, setting high standards, raising the bar, and driving results through constant focus on improving existing and future state operations, systems, and processes. The ideal candidate will be able to think big to create a long-term plan, but have exceptional tactical skills to drive day-to-day implementation. They will be able to learn quickly and be willing to experiment with new ideas.
By working together on behalf of our customers, we are building the future one innovative product, service, and idea at a time. Are you ready to embrace the challenge? Come build the future with us.
• Building an in-house, HIPAA compliant procure to pay process and operational function by creating a roadmap and multi-gen plan to achieve it.
• Program Management: driving ownership of key deliverables across businesses, tech teams, and other stakeholders in order to implement automated and scalable solutions.
• Presenting program status with financial & operations data to CFO level audience
• Benchmarking capabilities and creating scalable solutions that are simple for our Customers
• Evaluates current and new technology solutions to improve accurate & on-time payment, reduce cost and improve the consumer experience
• Define KPI's and digital dashboards for performance management
• Using complex problem solving skills, managing multiple high visibility priorities, and maintaining a keen attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with ambiguous situations.
• 8+ years of finance, finance operations, or related experience
• 5+ years of experience in the healthcare or pharmeucetical industry
• Knowledge of procure to pay processes within healthcare industry
• Expert knowledge of the financial transactions flow and reimbursement process including wholesaler, manufacturer, patient, PBM, etc.
• Expert on the billing and claims submission process for insurance and patient co-pays, including EDI.
• Program Management Experience
• Strong analytical acumen and being comfortable with drawing metric-based conclusions
Proven track record of taking end-to-end ownership and driving results;
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top