Senior Finance Manager, Global Prime
- Seattle, WA
Do you enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment supporting a core pillar of Amazon's growth, Global Prime?
This high visibility role will evaluate and lead financial analyses for the Prime program, including evaluating initiatives that support Prime member acquisition, retention and engagement. In this role, you will work closely with a variety of senior stakeholders across different functions and geographies. This role will have a team of 5+ supporting it.
Many assignments will be highly ambiguous and require an independent, intellectually curious individual who can frame situations through multiple lenses including the end-customer.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Partner with VPs and Directors to drive strategic initiatives and long term success
• Build and manage models to report and forecast prime membership
• Creating, improving, and maintaining business/financial metrics, reports and scorecards
• Be comfortable with large volumes of complex data and presenting findings to senior management
• Ability to operate in fast paced environment
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, business or related field
• 10+ years of relevant work experience with progressively increasing levels of responsibility
• Experienced people manager
• Well developed interpersonal skills including written and oral communication skills
• Excellent analytical skills, a passion for metrics and figures, and the ability to get into the details, while also seeing and understanding the big picture
• Exceptional business judgment capable of driving a diverse organization and competing priorities to the right results with a focused, pragmatic approach
• Proven ability to juggle multiple priorities and meet deadlines with sense of urgency.
• MBA and/or Professional certification (CPA/CFA) + relevant experience
• Management experience with demonstrated leadership skills with proven ability to take on new assignments
• Highly analytical, detail oriented and strong business sense; proven ability to manage new ideas and creative solutions and demonstrated experience managing such mechanisms to an end result
• Demonstrated effective communication and presentation skills working with multiple peer groups and senior levels of management
• Experience working with large-scale data mining and reporting tools (i.e. SQL, MSAccess, Essbase and/or Cognos) and other financial systems (i.e. Oracle, SAP, Lawson, JD Edwards), providing solutions based on results of ad hoc analyses to senior management for strategic decision-making
Back to top