Senior Finance Manager - FP&A, Amazon Logistics
- Oelde, Germany
As the Senior Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) for Amazon Logistics (AMZL), you will oversee the planning and reporting processes for Amazon's "last mile" delivery network. This position will be located in Bellevue, WA and will partner with the Director of IPAT (Insights, Planning, and Technology) and the broader AMZL leadership team to develop and maintain a strategic multi-year plan. You will translate rapid business growth to operational support needs and financial implications, while providing decision support for initiatives focused on supporting rapid growth across multiple geographies. You will also deliver best in class customer experience while providing controllership and guidance. You will identify process and productivity improvement projects both within the business and finance organizations and drive these projects to completion.
• Oversee the AMZL planning and close processes, including communicating clear deadlines and expectations with finance and business partners.
• Own models used for AMZL planning and reporting, including the roadmap of improvements to improve accuracy and automate manual work.
• Partner with the Director of WW IPAT and the broader AMZL leadership team to identify opportunities to drive productivity and cost reductions throughout the network, and drive these activities partnering with executional finance leaders.
• Partner with teams including Operations, Global Delivery Services, Treasury, Tax and Sustainability to drive decisions to maximize Amazon's long-term free cash flow.
• Translate multi-year goal statements into fundamental key performance indicators which can be used to effectively diagnose positive or negative trends and support business decisions
• Partner with the global leadership team to develop strategic multi-year plans and implement processes to prioritize resource decisions and track investments and initiatives necessary to exceed future state targets
• Provide strategic, multi-year financial leadership to the overall AMZL organization
• Hire and develop a strong team of finance and technology professionals
• BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
• 7+ years in finance roles with progressively increasing levels of responsibility
• MBA and or CPA
• 4+ years of dedicated FP&A experience
• Highly analytical, detail oriented with advanced financial modelling and reporting skills
• Experience with complex problem solving using Lean / Six Sigma techniques
• Independent and entrepreneurial attitude showing the ability to work with minimal direction in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
• Experience with understanding complex process flows and driving process improvements
• Demonstrated financial acumen and analytical capabilities with ability to model new growth scenarios to help business partners make sound financial decisions
• Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple priorities in a fast paced, growing and ambiguous environment
• Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills
• Strong presentation skills and the ability to guide and influence senior leadership
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top