Senior Finance Manager, Consumer FP&A
The Consumer FP&A team team is seeking a Senior Finance Manager to lead our WW Consumer Operating Cost and Strategic Goals organization. This is a great opportunity to work closely with Senior Leaders in a business with over $150B in Sales in 2016. In this role you will own the Operational Planning process for operating expenses, headcount, and our strategic goals setting, help leadership understand and communicate Financial results to the CFO and the Board of Directors, and drive the vision for the future technologies and mechanisms that allow the Consumer business to scale. The organization is at a key inflection point, requiring a leader who will be able to identify and create the right reporting, build and automate process to make it scale, and focus leadership on the most important insights and analytics.
The role entails managing a team of managers and analysts and working with Finance teams across the entire company. It will also require frequent interaction with Consumer leadership around the world requiring a balance of strong analytical and communication skills.
Duties may include:
- Defining and driving the strategy for the Consumer Opex and headcount reporting needs and technology
- Coordinating the Consumer annual Strategic Goals setting process
- Collecting, analyzing, and reviewing quantitative data and making recommendations for a path forward as a result
- Coordinating with many teams to optimize efforts across Consumer, driving automation, and affecting technical roadmaps
- Defining and assessing key performance indicators to measure progress toward objectives
- Partnering with Consumer leadership, "Looking Around Corners" for new opportunities and risks
- Executing ad hoc analysis and providing thoughtful business insights
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field
- 7+ Years of experience
- Prior management experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Financial acumen including familiarity with forecasting, budgeting, variance analysis, and related skills
- Highly analytical and detail oriented
- Proactive, process- and results-driven, able to set priorities right and committed to deadlines
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Strong communication and presentation skills working with senior management
- MBA from a highly-regarded business school
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top