Senior Finance Manager
Amazon is seeking a Senior Finance Manager to support and partner with the Global HR team to forecast, analyze trends, create metrics and perform analysis to support strategic business decisions. This role is based in Seattle and will be responsible for supporting the senior leaders within the organization.
The successful candidate will be able to communicate effectively, have the ability to influence at a leadership level, in addition to managing key finance deliverables and leading a team. You will leverage your educational and applied work experience to help streamline planning/reporting, as well as identify improvement and prioritization opportunities within these business areas. You will also manage risk and opportunity guidance, annual strategic planning discussions, and facilitate financial review meetings with the various business groups.
- BA/BS degree in finance, accounting, business, economics, or related field. MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of relevant work experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills working with multiple peer groups and levels of management
- Strong financial acumen including experience with forecasting, budgeting, and variance analysis
- Experience performing financial and ad hoc analyses using advanced Excel functionality and providing recommendations based on results to senior management for strategic decision-making
- Excellent grasp of corporate finance fundamentals
- Strong resourcefulness and ability to find or develop compelling data given limited resources and time
- Detail-oriented and data-driven and ability to think strategically
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top