Senior Finance Manager - Advertising Finance
- Seattle, WA
Amazon is seeking a Senior Finance Manager to support our Advertising Sales team for agencies, emerging products and martech sales. At Amazon Advertising, the Agency Development team is focused on developing strategic partnerships with advertising agencies and trading desks. At the center of our agency partnerships are meaningful, scalable technology partnerships. As a Senior Finance leader, you will partner with the Agency Sales director and his leadership team to implement financial processes to plan, track and grow advertising revenue from agencies. You will actively participate in designing incentives for agency partnerships, measure impact of the team, as well as help grow our business through new accounts and incremental spend. This role requires an individual with excellent business, communication, and technical skills. The leader will leverage these skills to drive collaboration with various functions, including Sales, other finance leaders, product managers, as well as senior leadership. The successful candidate will be a self-starter comfortable with ambiguity, with strong attention to detail, an ability to work in a fast-paced, high-energy, and ever-changing environment.
• Partner with Amazon Advertising's Agency Development teams to grow the business, driving core business operating mechanisms (WBRs, QBRs), understanding trends and variances in metrics, developing action plans, and initiating corrective actions
• Provide analytical framework to inform our variable headcount investment and productivity for various products (i.e. Video, Search, Display) and industry verticals.
• Design Joint Business Plans and Trading Agreements with agency partners
• Uphold and enforce an environment of ethical practices and strong financial controllership
Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, business or a related field and 8+ years of finance experience.
• 8+ years finance experience with progressively increasing levels of responsibility and MBA
• Advanced analytical skills • Advanced knowledge of Excel • Able to work well with cross functional teams. • Excellent verbal and written communication skills MBA or advanced business degree preferred Knowledge of multiple financial reporting and data mining tools (Cognos, Oracle, SQL, Business Intelligence reporting tool) Post Graduate Degree in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or Finance with a focus on quantitative analysis
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Back to top