Senior Finance Manager
- Seattle, WA
We are looking for high caliber Senior Finance Manager to support a project with strategic significance and high exposure. In this role you will build scalable finance processes and analytical frameworks leveraged by multiple cross-functional teams. You will work directly with business leaders to define strategy for our business. You will apply both business and analytical acumen in a fast-paced, ambiguous and innovative environment.
We are looking for someone that has strong analytical and communication skills, with an ability to articulate financial results and analytical insights to senior business and finance leaders. Scrappiness is a must, as is the ability to dive deep into the data to help the new business achieve results. Successful candidate should be able to think and act both strategically and tactically. This individual should possess solid business judgment, strong analytical skills, attention to detail and the strong desire to dive deep into data results and problem solving.
If you enjoy dealing with high ambiguity, complexity and broad scope that will be at the epicenter of our initiative, come join us!
12+ years' of experience in finance or a related analytical field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Proven track record of delivering results for large, cross-functional initiatives
• Strong analytical, financial modeling, and reporting skills
• Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical thinking skills
• Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to communicate across business teams and make the right calls using data to support decision making
• Advanced user of Excel, demonstrated ability to work with complex sets of data
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously and drive projects to completion
• A Masters in business or related discipline
With a commitment to innovation and diversity, the possibilities are endless at Amazon: https://www.aboutamazon.com/working-at-amazon/diversity-and-inclusion/diversity-and-inclusion-at-amazon
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top