Senior Finance Analyst - Prime/Customer Insights
- Seattle, WA
Do you have a passion for asking Why? Thinking Big and directly influence the future of large scale programs such as, Prime and Marketing? Join us!
Amazon Prime Finance is looking for an SFA to develop insights on customer acquisition, retention, and spend; and turn those insights into recommendations that marketing teams can implement.
In this highly analytical role, you will partner with data scientists, economists, and business intelligence engineers to present insights and recommendations on the most elusive questions surrounding customer behavior.
This position will work closely with finance management as well as key business partners to drive thoughtful analysis. This role requires an individual who is willing to work in an ambiguous environment and make a big impact across Prime & Marketing.
It is also a highly visible position as it involves working closely with senior leadership. The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to balance excellent analytical and technical skills with sound business judgment and effective communication to all levels of the organization
• BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Engineering and/or similar discipline with analytical bias
• 5+ years experience in positions that require analysis and reporting financial results
• MBA and/ or Professional certification (CPA/CMA/Qualified Accounting certificate) + relevant experience
• Ability to communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical customers
• Advanced proficiency in Excel (VBA, array functions, etc.)
• Proficiency with large-scale data mining and reporting tools (i.e. SQL, MSAccess, Essbase and/or Cognos) and other financial systems (i.e. Oracle, SAP, Lawson, JD Edwards), providing solutions based on results of ad hoc analyses to senior management for strategic decision-making
• Experience in Power BI, QuickSight, or other similar visualization tools
• Advanced experience demonstrating problem solving and root cause analysis
• Highly analytical, detail oriented and keen business acumen; proven ability to manage new ideas and creative solutions and demonstrated experience managing such mechanisms to an end result
• Ability to manage tight deadlines, prioritize workload and achieve effective results in a fast-paced, dynamic, ever-growing and often ambiguous environment
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top