Senior Finance Analyst - AMXL Financial Planning & Analysis
- Seattle, WA
Do you pioneer? Do you enjoy breaking down and solving complex problems for the benefit of a quickly expanding customer base, focusing first on our customer and working backwards? Do you want to be part of a newly formed organization that is designing and launching new business models across the world? If so, the AMXL operations finance team is looking for an experienced leader with a strong record of achieving results.
The AMXL team is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to 1) Support the planning process (long range plan, annual plan, quarterly guidance, and monthly/quarterly business reviews, 2) Provide decision support and strategic guidance for AMXL expansion programs, 3) month-end review preparation and help consolidate commentary for AMXL leadership, GSF FP&A, retail, and other stakeholders, 4) invent new reporting solutions and drive automation/alignment, and 5) maintain controllership of corporate headcount and T&E reporting.
Success in this role:
You will leverage your business acumen to lead initiatives to streamline planning/reporting, decide on investments, and drive efficiency initiatives. The role requires an individual who is willing to work in an ambiguous environment and make a big impact. The successful candidate will have a high attention to detail drive a work product of the highest standards You continuously look for areas of improvement, and implement automation in order to reduce your manual work load to focus on delivering insights into the business.
• BA or BS in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, or a highly analytical field (e.g., Engineering, Math, Computer Science) or equivalent.
• Minimum 5+ years of finance experience, or master's degree and three years of experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to travel; 5%+ travel expected
• Experience working with large-scale data mining and reporting tools (examples: SQL, MS Access, Essbase, Cognos) and other financial systems (examples: Oracle, SAP, Lawson, JD Edwards)
• MBA and/or Professional certification (CPA/CMA/Qualified Accounting certificate)
• Controllership mindset
• Demonstrable leadership skills and experience in a business partnering role.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top