Senior Finance Analyst
Are you passionate about the customer experience? Would you like to be part of the next big thing while it's still day one? Does the opportunity to solve some of Amazon's most challenging problems in a huge untapped customer segment excite you? If so, please read on.
We seek a Senior Financial Analyst to support the growth of Amazon Business Verticals, which are industry silos (Government, Healthcare, Education and Commercial) dedicate to providing the same world-class Amazon customer experience to large B2B customers that our retail customers have come to love. This is an exciting chance to support one of Amazon's top strategic growth opportunities that has S-team visibility.
You will work closely with our single-threaded Vertical leaders to provide strategic guidance and decision support as we build a disruptive business that will transform how enterprise customers buy supplies. Many projects will be unique to Amazon Business including customer-specific pricing, bulk fulfillment logistics, B2B customer acquisition economics, innovative payment products and more.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Controllership of Vertical businesses
- Leading ad hoc financial analyses and new business development deals
- Leading and participating as the key finance stakeholder in cross functional teams
- Analyzing financial and operational metrics to drive insightful learnings for business partners and senior leadership
- Long- and short-term financial planning
- Driving cross-business analytic projects for senior management, with financial modeling, data mining and presentation support
Bachelor's degree in related field such as Finance or Accounting or MBA required.
- MBA preferred
- Highly analytical and detail oriented
- Ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions
- Ability to work successfully in an ambiguous environment
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Customer focus and professional demeanor
- Strong track record of business partnership
- Proficiency with SQL and Microsoft Excel
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top