Senior Field Marketing Manager, DACH - AWS Training & Certification
- Munich, Germany
Amazon is seeking a talented, self-directed marketing expert to generate awareness and increase adoption of Amazon Web Services' (AWS) training and certification (T&C) offering in DACH. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting, fast growing training and certification business for the EMEA team. This role can be based from one of our several offices in the DACH region.
• Develop and own the strategic marketing plan to drive demand for AWS Training & Certification services with new and existing customers, across all audiences and sales segments (SMB, Mid-Market and Enterprise).
• Primary business partner to EMEA Training Business Development (BD) teams, responsible for gathering requirements, developing and executing a cohesive field marketing strategy for defined training offerings.
• Develop comprehensive annual marketing strategy and plan that is aligned with T&C EMEA BD, and AWS EMEA Marketing. Marketing plan inclusive of digital marketing programs, campaigns and in-person and virtual events.
• Plan and deliver demand generation programs to acquire new customers and market to existing customers, including integrated campaigns, events, and digital marketing. Introduce new approaches to digital marketing and content syndication to elevate awareness around our content and messaging distribution.
• Work closely with the EMEA Training BD team to understand their priorities and enable them to meet their objectives with focused lead gen activities.
• Participates as key stakeholder and business partner with the EMEA Training Delivery Manager(s), product marketing and field marketing leadership regionally. This includes participating in business reviews, providing monthly and quarterly marketing updates, and providing ongoing updates to key stakeholder's teams.
• Minimum of 10 years' experience in a high-tech B2B marketing role
• Demonstrated experience working with sales leadership and sales teams in driving pipeline and revenue.
• Bachelor Degree in marketing, economics, business, IT, engineering or related discipline
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment
• A team player who is also able to work independently
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Extremely well organized and detail oriented
• Deadline driven
• Experience using Marketing Automation tools (e.g., Marketo) and Salesforce
• Experience in digital marketing program management
• Experience in a business-to-business (B2B) environment; IT/technology marketing experience preferred
• Experience working in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization
Back to top