Senior Enterprise Sales Specialist, SAP on AWS
- Somerville, MA
Are you interested in a business focusing on SAP customer's migration to Cloud and the evolutionary transformation of their mission critical SAP workloads? Do you have the business savvy, technical background, and global sales skills necessary to help position AWS as the cloud provider of choice for SAP workloads? AWS is seeking a Specialized Sales Representative to help us maintain our leadership position as the preferred cloud for SAP workloads.
As the SAP on AWS Specialised Sales Specialist you will have the opportunity to deliver on our strategy to build mind share and adoption of AWS solutions for SAP across AWS's most strategic customers.
You'll be responsible for the SAP sales motion, which includes; identifying SAP customers & opportunities, qualifying & building pipeline, driving SAP on AWS discussions with customers, and responsibility for the overall sales cycle. By establishing and growing business and technical relationships, and managing the day-to-day interactions with these stakeholders, you will be responsible for driving top line revenue growth and overall end customer adoption.
Are you a motivated self-starter with an analytical mind? Do you want to work on the forefront of the latest innovations and technologies? Do you seek the opportunity to work with a diverse set of customers, opportunities and markets as part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services for SAP on AWS?
Come build the future with us.
• Sales and business development experience; selling SAP Applications, Technology, Infrastructure and selling to customers moving SAP OnPremises to the cloud
• Prior experience growing SAP or SAP related businesses
• Track record of building rapport with C-level stakeholders, and working with SAP partners
• Building close relationships, and closing large revenue accounts
• Experience and success in negotiating complex deals with customers and partners. You've not only carried quotas, you've consistently exceeded them by doing the right thing for your customer
• Presentation and communication skills with the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences in fluent English
• Experience working with cloud computing technologies/companies
• AWS Cloud Practitioner certified
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top