Cloud Computing technology is changing the world. We are looking for individuals who want to help shape this exciting time. If you have a passion for using technology to Develop and own the strategy for Enterprise Marketing that focuses on business decision makers and c-level contacts throughout the UK and Ireland, read on...
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking a talented, self-directed senior marketing manager to develop, lead, and execute Enterprise Marketing in a fast-growing business.
The senior Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing the regional marketing strategy for the Enterprise business segment in UK&I to help accelerate awareness and adoption of AWS's cloud computing platform, services and solutions through a proactive, data-driven approach. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting, fast growing business.
The role requires to work collaboratively across multiple stakeholder groups, including sales leadership, business development, the partner organization and the EMEA marketing teams to strategically design the UK&I enterprise marketing initiatives as well as developing signature in-country programs
Do you look around corners for ways to impact the large industries in the UK&I region by leveraging impactful marketing strategies? Are you experienced in Partnering with sales teams, being their trusted marketing advisor to drive programs that supports the business growth?
Come build the future with us.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
• Passion for technology and an entrepreneurial spirit.
• Experience with marketing automation, with email marketing, analysis tools and Sales Channels
• Ability to build & execute a marketing strategy with clear goals & objectives that aligns to the company's business and supports growth targets.
• Manage and monitor dedicated marketing spend, optimize marketing results with clear ROI reporting.
• Experience in writing and/or editing marketing content.
• Fluency in English. Oral and written communication skills with attention to detail.
• Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, technology, or relevant field of study.
• Experience in field marketing within Enterprise IT marketing experience
• Experience working in rapid growth companies and industries
• Knowledge about cloud computing market and technologies
• Skilled to use BI tools, Salesforce, Marketo and other digital marketing tools