Senior Engagement Manager
- Puteaux, France
Would you like a career that gives you opportunities to help customers and partners use cloud computing web services to do big new things faster, at lower cost? Do you want to be part of history and transform businesses through cloud computing adoption? Do you like to work on-site in a variety of business environments, leading teams through high impact projects that use the newest cloud infrastructure and platform technologies? Would you like a career path that enables you to progress with the rapid adoption of cloud computing?
At Amazon Web Services (AWS), we're hiring a technical Engagement Manager to lead AWS consultants, partners and client teams. Engagement Managers manage and deliver AWS cloud products and services that enable our customers to realize their business objectives. These professional services engagements focus on the full platform of AWS customer solutions to help our customers and partners remove constraints and accelerate their journey to AWS.
AWS Professional Services engage in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective AWS customer experience, best practices, and obsessing about strong success for the Customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product, service, and training teams, to deliver the right solutions and drive feature innovations for our customers across all industries. Engagement Managers help Customers make decisions to meet their technical and business objectives by providing best practices, proactively identifying and closing project gaps.
Amazon aims to be the most customer centric company on earth. Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers critical applications for hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world.
• Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience, in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field.
• 5+ years experience leading the delivery of IT projects in a global enterprise environment.
• Experience working in engagements.
• Understanding of the value proposition of the public cloud.
• Understanding of cloud technology principles and services including infrastructure, business applications, data management, security, application platforms and consumer facing technology.
• Experience leveraging formal project management methodologies on enterprise level engagements.
• Experience with software development life cycle (SDLC).
• Experience as project manager, project lead, engagement manager or similar role.
• Degree in Computer Science, Physics, Engineering or Maths.
• At least one active project management certification (e.g. CSM, PMI-ACP, SAFe, PMP, PRINCE2, APM, etc.)
• Knowledge of the primary AWS services (EC2, ELB, RDS, Route53 & S3).
• Experience presenting business, project and solution topics to audiences of different roles including AWS and customer's technical experts, project managers and line of business directors.
• Experience with Project Management (APM) toolsets (Jira, RallyDev, VersionOne, Taiga, etc.) and team collaboration tools (Confluence, etc.)
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
Explore all AWS Professional Services roles available, meet our team members and get prepared for your interviews via link: https://emea-resources.awscloud.com/aws-emea-careers-hubs/aws-professional-services
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use, and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify, and build.
Back to top