Senior Embedded SW Development Engineer
- Haifa, Israel
AnnapurnaLabs as part of AWS, is looking for talented engineers to help us develop the semiconductor platform which is based on revolutionary architecture.
Take part in the development of cutting edge products within disruptive system architecture. You'll have the opportunity to work on the technologies that power the world's largest Cloud provider, within a dynamic, open, and fast-paced environment. Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world.
Come and join us to develop innovative embedded software for the biggest cloud provider in the world. Join a group that will ramp you up to the highest standards, with a career path and skills that are always desired in the industry. Develop low level software, drivers, Linux kernel and applications. Create embedded software for SoC devices from the pre-Silicon phase, through the ramp-up of the solution, all the way to volume production. Work close and with a unique collaboration with the HW design team. We will encourage you to create innovation and deliver for commercial use at a high volume by AWS customers.
To learn more about Annapurna Labs, you're welcome to watch the following videos from the recent re:Invent conference:
AWS re:Invent 2020 - Infrastructure keynote with Peter DeSantis - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaYNwOh90Pg
AWS re:Invent 2020: Deep dive on AWS Graviton2 processor-powered EC2 instances - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLysl0QvqXU
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
• 6+ years professional experience in software development
• Strong knowledge in C
• Deep understanding of computer architecture
• Experience with low level SW and the interaction with HW devices
• Very good understanding of HW devices practical experience working with embedded systems
• Experience with SoC development life cycle
• Experience working in Linux environments
• Experience working with storage and networking protocols
• Personal characteristics: Team player, highly motivated, willing to work in a dynamic and demanding environment and a fast learner
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability
Back to top