Senior Embedded Software Engineer
- Tel Aviv, Israel
Join the Amazon family and take part in the development of next generation products that will define the future of the cloud domain.
AnnapurnaLabs, an Amazon company, is looking for talented engineers to help us develop the semiconductor platform which is based on revolutionary architecture.
The AWS Graviton team is looking for embedded SW engineers to join us in building next generation platforms and products. You'll have the opportunity to work on the technologies that power the world's largest Cloud provider, within a dynamic, open, and fast-paced environment.
Are you ready to join the future?
To learn more about Annapurna you're welcome to watch the following videos from the recent re:Invent conference:
• 8+ years of experience with embedded SW development
• Experience with HW/SW interfaces on the board and chip level
• Fluent in C and drivers
• Personal characteristics: team player, highly motivated, willing to work in a dynamic and demanding environment, and a fast learner
• Electrical/Computer Science engineer with GPA of > 85
• Experience in Linux BSP and driver development (boot loaders, kernel, distributions, etc.)
• Experience with modern multi-core ARM devices
• Experience with virtualization technologies and hypervisors
Back to top