Senior Embedded Platforms Engineer
- Tel Aviv, Israel
The AWS Graviton SW team is looking for a senior embedded engineer to join us in building next generation platforms. At the platforms team, you'll be working on large and complicated boards, bringing our Silicon devices into the AWS fleet. You'll have the opportunity to shape our next gen platforms and work on the technologies that power the world's largest Cloud provider.
Are you ready to join the future?
To learn more about Annapurna Labs, you're welcome to watch the following videos from the recent re:Invent conference:
AWS re:Invent 2020 - Infrastructure keynote with Peter DeSantis - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaYNwOh90Pg
AWS re:Invent 2020: Deep dive on AWS Graviton2 processor-powered EC2 instances - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLysl0QvqXU
• 8+ years of experience with embedded SW development
• Experience with HW/SW interfaces on the board and chip level
• Fluent in C and drivers
• Experience in Linux BSP and driver development (boot loaders, kernel, distributions, etc.)
• Electrical/Computer Science engineer with GPA of > 85
• Experience with modern multi-core ARM devices
• Experience with virtualization technologies and hypervisors
Back to top