The operating model is the combination of cultural philosophies, practices, and tools that helps organizations deliver end-to-end applications and solutions safely and at high velocity. The Senior is a leader with significant automation and programming experience throughout the SDLC. The will lead our customers through large organizational and SDLC transformations. A successful practitioner has technical depth across the Full Spectrum along with leading and evangelizing transformations, and driving innovations.
Our Consultants work with customers locally, regionally and potentially domestically. As such, Consultants may be required to travel to client locations to sell and deliver professional services as needed.
• Extensive experience as a technical specialist.
• Familiarity with administrative tasks within popular operating systems.
• Hands-on experience with architecting and automated provisioning (IaC), configuration management for and applications.
• Hands-on experience with envisioning, designing, building and managing release systems, code merging and promotion, and CI/CD workflows and tools.
• Strong hands-on experience with mainline programming and scripting languages such as Shell, Python, Ruby, Perl, Java, .Net, or C++.
• Experience establishing, implementing, and delivering using Agile practices.
• Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience.
• Ability to travel to client locations to deliver professional services as needed.
• Experience with CloudFormation, Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible in production environments.
• Knowledge of IP networking, VPN's, DNS, load balancing and firewall. • Experience with monitoring and log aggregating frameworks like CloudWatch, Datadog, Splunk, Opentracing, X-Ray, and APM tools. • Experience with development and automated testing.
• Understanding of microservices and distributed . • Experience building security strategy for adoption or driving the program's evolution to meet new requirements.
• Experience leading the certification or accreditation of workload(s) to meet industry standards such as PCI DSS, ISO 27001, HIPAA, and NIST/DoD frameworks.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills and ability to lead effectively across organizations and engagements.