Senior Deep Learning Backend Engine Developer
We are looking for an experienced technical contributor to lead at the forefront of cutting edge machine learning.
If you are passionate about new technology trends in machine learning, cloud services and believe that state-of-the-art product is critical to customer success we would like to talk to you.
Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
- Learn and use advanced technologies
- Collaborate with internal engineering teams, leading technology companies around the world and open source community
- Contribute in a technical leadership role developing and optimizing backend engines in deep learning domain
- Create innovative products, and see them launched in high volume production
As a senior software developer in AWS AI, you will part of the larger technical leadership community that forms the backbone of the company, plays a critical role in the broad business planning, working closely with senior executives, influences our long-term technical and business strategy, helps us hire talented team of engineers and ultimately enables us to deliver innovative new solutions rapidly.
This position within Machine Learning team presents a unique and rare opportunity to get in on the ground floor within a fast-growing business and help shape the technology, product and the business. A successful candidate will bring deep technical and software expertise, strong business acumen and judgment, an ability to define visionary, ground breaking products, desire to have an industry wide impact and ability to work within a fast moving, startup environment in a large company to rapidly deliver services that have a broad business impact.
- Master's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 5+ years of software development experience in high performance computing, machine learning, big data analysis or related areas
- Masters or PhD in Computer Science
- 5+ years technical leadership role in machine learning, HPC or related areas
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top