Senior Deals Product Marketing Manager DE
- Munich, Germany
At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, visionary, bright and data driven people. Come join a diverse and creative team as the Senior Deals Product Marketing Manager (f/m/d) and help us build the place where customers can find and buy anything online. The Product Marketing Manager Deals (f/m/d) will be based in our Munich office. Immerse yourself in an environment that is fast-paced, expanding and constantly inventing new processes and offering new opportunities. For our customers. And for you!
The Product Marketing Manager Deals (f/m/d) is responsible for the design, management and ongoing optimization of our daily deals program and large deal events such as Black Friday, Cyber Monday or Prime Day. Additionally, she is also responsible for the continuous initiation of new customer-oriented deal events and their implementation on our websites.
• Grow the Deals & Coupons business against challenging customer engagement and revenue goals.
• Management and expansion of the deals & coupons program in order to contribute to the growth of Amazon
• Coordination of all involved business teams along with retail, marketplace, finance, customer service and marketing units.
• Realization of continuous A/B tests in order to optimize our deals experience in the context of international product roadmaps along with a team of international product managers and software developers.
• Roll out and provide first level support for new technical features and derive concepts for automation of processes.
• Definition of the role that deals play in customer acquisition and engagement strategy
• Best practice transfer within European and global deals and promotion teams
• Manage, analyze, improve, and scale mechanics to drive engagement with Deals and Coupons across the full range of the Amazon.de's product offering
• Provide strategic and tactical leadership to Deal Managers in multiple business teams.
• Report on progress against goals and relevant metrics to senior management.
For this position, we expect..
• Several years of experience in product management or business consulting or data analysis or performance marketing.
• Experience in project management and the management of processes with various stakeholders.
• Ability to continuously adjust priorities.
• Strong decision-making and coordination skills.
• Excellent analytical skills and a high affinity for numbers and the work with key performance indicators. Advanced knowledge of Excel.
• Fluency in English
Further Qualifications would be a plus..
• High attention to detail.
• Great communication skills
• Fluency in German
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your online application including your CV and covering letter in English.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation or any other assistance, please let the recruiting team know and they will support you with the necessary actions throughout the interview process.
Did you know that Amazon is offering various jobs in part-time? If you want to apply, please filter for "part-time" in the job type search section on amazon.jobs.
Back to top