Senior Customer Insights Manager - Middle Mile Transportation (Atlanta, Bellevue, Minneapolis, Nashville, or Vancouver)
- Seattle, WA
Note on Location: We are open to this role being located in Atlanta, GA; Bellevue, WA; Minneapolis, MN; Nashville, TN; or Vancouver, British Columbia.
Would you like to be part of a team focused on driving innovation in the transportation industry, while working to contribute to Amazon's sustainability goals? If you have strong customer focus, great instincts, an analytical mindset, and a drive to uncover trends, you may be just right for the Sr. Customer Insights Manager to lead Voice of the Customer (VOC) for a new team. It's no secret that Amazon relies on its technology to deliver millions of packages every day to its customers on time, with low cost. The Middle Mile team is seeking candidates with entrepreneurial spirit who are quick learners and comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment.
As a key member of the business, you will have the opportunity to shape the programs, products, and offers we are building. You will define, build, and manage a Voice of the Customer (VOC) program to regularly source feedback from customers and partners, and provide insights and trends back to the business. We will use these insights and data to prioritize and guide marketing investments, product roadmaps, and program decisions. You'll use findings in customer behavior and customer pain points to influence our segmentation and targeting strategy, define success criteria and attributes for acquisition strategies, and inform the our positioning and messaging. You'll develop methodologies to gather both quantitative and qualitative data from our customers to inform decision making.
• Define the roadmap of insights and learning plan we need to support our business objectives
• Develop and execute a market research program to learn more about customer behaviors and pain points
• Collect data, draw insights, author and make business-oriented recommendations
• Track and report on competitive landscape and industry trends
• Create regular mechanisms to share a monthly report of NPS, industry benchmarks, customer trends, and insights with the broader team
• Work with cross-functional teams within the organization (e.g. marketers, product managers, and BI)
• Leverage marketing and customer reporting tools to generate customer insights. Analyze data and perform root cause analyses to understand customer behavior and engagement while leveraging SQL when necessary.
Come and see for yourself why Amazon is rated as one of the top companies on the Forbes World's Best Employers of 2020 list and be part of our tradition of working hard, having fun and making history!
• 7+ years of end-to-end research experience (design and manage primary research, synthesize secondary sources)
• Bachelor's Degree
• Master's degree or Ph.D.
• Experience conducting large-scale applied research studies.
• Experience in applied statistics, predictive analytics, and mixed methodology research.
• Proven ability to leverage data and qualitative research to build business and investment cases.
• Capable of investigating, familiarizing. and mastering new data sets quickly.
• Ability to display complex qualitative and quantitative data in a simple, intuitive format.
• Excellent communication skills, able to present findings in a clear and concise manner
• Desire to work in a fast-paced, highly ambiguous entrepreneurial culture.
• Strong drive for results and ability to take calculate risks.
• Project management experience.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top