Want to delight customers with your storytelling skills? Interested in cross-border eCommerce and helping Asia-based Amazon sellers with fast and trusted disbursement experiences? Come join us! We are looking for a passionate storyteller with experience in B2B/SMB Marketing and Product Marketing to grow the Amazon Currency Converter for Sellers (ACCS) business. ACCS is part of Amazon Payment Products, a fast-growing business with new product launches and market-leading features that improve customers' payment experience on Amazon. The ACCS team provides cross-border sellers a trusted and convenient way to receive their revenue from selling on Amazon, and continuously improve this experience through new product and feature launches.
As a Senior Content Marketing Manager on the rapidly-expanding ACCS Marketing team, you will tune in to seller pain points and craft concise and compelling contents to educate our seller base about the benefits of ACCS in a differentiating way. These multi-formatted contents will help Asia-based sellers throughout the selling life cycle to make informed decisions about their payment experiences, and ultimately help ACCS deliver results in lead generation, acquisition, retention and usage. You will establish a test and learn cycle starting with defining metrics to measure the effectiveness of contents across multiple touchpoints, formats and campaigns. Building on this experience, you will master the process of combining hard data, qualitative insights and competitive intelligence to formulate content strategies, test fast and improve iteratively.
The ideal candidate is strategic, creative, organized and able to balance qualitative and quantitative considerations in decision making. You can handle multiple projects at once and work through ambiguities to get things done. In this role, you will work closely with Channel Marketers, Designers, Product Managers, Legal, Sales teams and other stakeholders to raise the bar on seller education and experience. This role reports to Head of Global Marketing, Amazon Currency Converter. It will be based in Seattle and require close collaboration with a Shanghai-based Marketing and Sales team.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Define Key Performance Indicators for ACCS contents throughout the conversion funnel
• Collaborate with product and channel marketing managers to create content launch and testing roadmap
• Generate and execute scalable content and tutorial ideas for the Amazon Currency Converter Webpage, Email, Social (e.g., WeChat, TikTok), Seller University and other online/offline channels to support product launch, seasonal and evergreen business needs
• Research around seller needs in the payment process and formulate content strategy to establish though leadership, drive lead generation for large sellers and conversion for small-to-medium sellers.
• Work cross-functionally to develop and maintain a legally approved marketing claim library
• Explore content integration opportunities on Sell on Amazon website, Seller Central and other Amazon-owned real estates to bring ACCS solutions to sellers in a relevant manner
• Support Sales teams with pitch decks and offline event collaterals
• Use A/B testing or other quantitative analyses to measure content effectiveness
The successful candidate has demonstrated:
• Ability to synthesize customer wants and needs using quantitative and qualitative methods
• Ability to measure effectiveness of marketing contents and improve iteratively
• High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications
• Planned, developed, and executed compelling offers and marketing campaigns, with a focus on the scalability of content creation and distribution
• Strategic thinking and methodical execution
• Project management of cross-functional initiatives
• Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
• Ability to identify cross-functional stakeholder needs, align on priorities and implement
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations or a related field; or equivalent work experience
• 8+ years of B2B, SMB or B2C marketing experience with a focus on digital and content marketing
• Project management skills to organize, plan, prioritize, and meet deadlines through process improvements and communication practices
• Ability to use quantitative data and metrics from disparate data sources to measure marketing performance, determine improvements and innovations, and to support project requests from partner teams
• Willingness and ability to learn Amazon's internal tools for targeting, content management and distribution
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Mandarin
• Experience delivering B2B/SMB marketing projects from strategy to implementation
• Experience in Payments or cross-border eCommerce industry
• Familiarity with digital marketing channels with a focus on lead generation and customer acquisition
• Copywriting, editorial writing, visual design or video editing experience with a broad customer reach
• Influencer marketing experience
• Site conversion optimization experience
• Ability to manage multiple competing priorities and stakeholder expectations
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.