Want to delight customers and build a growth engine? Interested in cross-border eCommerce and helping global Amazon sellers with fast and trusted disbursement experiences? Come join us! We are looking for a passionate strategist with a blend of B2B/SMB Marketing and Product Management experience to grow the Amazon Currency Converter for Sellers (ACCS) business. ACCS is part of Amazon Payment Products, a fast-growing business with new product launches and market-leading features which improve customers' payment experience on Amazon. The ACCS team provides cross-border sellers a secure and convenient way to receive their revenue from selling on Amazon, and continuously improves this experience through new product and feature launches.
As a Senior Integrated Marketing Manager, you will formulate go-to-market strategies for new products and features leaning on your customer obsession and ability to deliver results. This role will identify global seller segments, learn their unique needs, define and refine value propositions, craft project plans to reach them and drive product adoption and usage. Leveraging customer insights, you will plan and execute marketing campaigns in collaboration with content and channel marketers, then analyze campaigns results, synthesize learnings, make decisions and prioritize future testing roadmap using a data-driven approach.
The ideal candidate is a "quarterback" who thrives in a fast-paced environment with strategic thinking and flawless execution. You are energized by the dynamic nature of our business and can work through ambiguity to manage multiple projects at once. Key partners include Product Managers, Content and Channel Marketing Managers, Researchers, Designers, Data Scientists, Sales and Legal, whose alignment and support makes you successful in this highly visible role. This position will be based in Seattle.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Craft go-to-market strategies and drive alignment across stakeholders to implement
• Refine segmentation of cross-border Amazon seller base
• Conduct competitive analyses and identify differentiators for ACCS product portfolio
• Facilitate research to understand and synthesize motivations for sellers (both prospective and existing ACCS users) and develop strategies to increase lead generation, acquisition and retention
• Develop value propositions based on customer insights and competitive landscape
• Design and execute proof of concept tests to identify performance drivers for acquisition and retention; then iterate
• Drive web site improvements to completion by coordinating with our ACCS Sales teams, project managers, web developers, product managers, designers, and other marketers
The successful candidate has demonstrated:
• Project management of large, cross-functional initiatives
• Proven analytical and quantitative skills (including the ability to effectively use Excel, Business Intelligence and Web Analytics tools) to validate assumptions and develop business cases
• Familiarity with B2B/SMB marketing channels, including owned, earned and paid.
• High attention to detail to deliver precise and effective customer communications
• Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
• Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
• Ability to navigate internal priorities with uncompromised advocacy for customers
• Comfort with ambiguity
• Superior verbal and written communications skills
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or a related field or equivalent work experience
• 8+ years of B2B, SMB or B2C marketing experience in a data-driven environment
• Intermediate Excel skills and familiarity with Web Analytics and CRM platforms
• Willingness and ability to learn Amazon's internal tools for targeting, content management, campaign deployment and analytics
• Demonstrated ability to organize, plan, prioritize, and meet deadlines through process improvements and stakeholder communications
• Ability to use data and metrics from disparate sources to measure marketing performance, determine improvements and innovations, and to support project requests from partner teams
• Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal to senior leadership
• Experience overseeing go-to-market strategies; ideally implementing and executing from end to end
• Experience working cross-functionally with partner teams to drive adoption of an idea and ensuring work is prioritized across various team roadmaps
• Quick decision-making abilities demonstrating bias for action under tight timing and pressure; high judgement decision making
• Takes highly technical or complex ideas and simplifies so internal and external customers can easily understand
• Experience in B2B/SMB marketing strategies for acquisition and engagement
• Experience working in Payments or cross-border eCommerce industry
• Familiarity with digital marketing
• Experience manipulating and analyzing large amounts of data, including customer segments and online campaign metrics
• Ability to manage multiple competing priorities and stakeholder expectations
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• SQL or other relational database querying experience
• Executive communication experience
• Familiarity with product management concepts such as Agile and iterative delivery
• Multinational marketing experience
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
Hear directly from employees about what it's like to work at Amazon.