Are you looking to create value for millions of customers by leading transformative innovation that can grow into a billion dollar business? Do you want to work at a company where you are the owner, where you are encouraged to build, and where you have the autonomy to push boundaries? Do you have a passion for technology, and want to work with cutting edge products, and some of the world's most exciting companies? The pace of innovation and breadth of our businesses are always accelerating at Amazon, and our growth requires leaders who are owners, and who possess the entrepreneurial spirit needed to create new products. Amazon leaders solve complex, cutting-edge problems and get things done.
Amazon uses various state of the art enterprise grade tools that enables seamless experience to help our sellers. This includes a contact routing multimedia platform capable of intelligent routing. A comprehensive CRM system integrated to the seller portal and a versatile data management and decision support system making it an apt and comprehensive platform that is capable of supporting Amazons massive growth trajectory. The Sr Contact Routing Administrator will be a motivated individual who has expertise in ACD routing systems, call flows and providing excellent technical support, and service. This person is detail oriented, organized, and a whiz at troubleshooting and analysis. As the Sr Contact Routing Administrator, you will provide support in administering ACD (phone, email, and chat) services to Amazon Seller Support business teams to maximize the effectiveness of our contact delivery in ACD and related platforms. Administrator will work alongside other technology staff and teams in support of program components, including: call flow dynamics; call handling business rules; telephony security components; reporting metrics; disaster recovery planning and incident response, propose new solutions and project manage future roadmap of routing or system changes This team manages routing configurations for 60MM worldwide contacts, 17 Marketplaces, 23 locations and takes contacts from Contact Us (the on-ramp) and routes them to Agents (the off-ramp). This contact routing team is responsible for connecting and modifying the components that make up the routing highway between "contacts us" to a "right support agent.
This role will be responsible for:
• Primary Point of Contact for all routing related changes and programs.
• Participate in development and framing of long-term transformation Projects
• SME in the routing understanding end to end life cycle advisor to team members and external stakeholders on the solutions
• Breakdown issues and drive investigation / discussions to ensure they are resolved and do not occur again.
• Interacting with stakeholders at multiple levels facilitating dynamic collaboration with the business, and technical teams to define and deliver solutions.
• Preparing, documenting changes and presenting regular program updates to Senior Leadership team & other steering committee members.
• Identifying and analyzing data to isolate issues, test solutions and prioritize competing program opportunities.
• Partnering with operations and Tech teams to identify, scope, and solutions for unique challenges faced post the launch of business initiatives.
• Anticipating bottlenecks, provide escalation management, make tradeoffs and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
• Remaining flexible to changing priorities, open to new ideas and have the customer success firmly as the focus.
• Identify risks in current system, propose solutions and drive alignment on impact / solution across various groups
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
• Bachelor's degree in Management / IT
• 7+ years of industry experience in the support and services industries, which includes supporting and leading contact routing / ACD systems
• Exposure to Technical Project management in the past.
• Conducted Pilots and Proof of Concepts liaising with internal and external teams.
• Experience gathering and analyzing large amounts of data and delivering continuous business improvements.
• Ability to write Business Requirement Documents (BRD)
• Experience in managing telecom and legacy ACD system transition projects
. Intellectual curiosity, tenacity, and drive to get stuff done
• Prior experience in data analytics and SQL
. Strong written and verbal communication and analytical skills, including strong ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems and work well with cross functional teams
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation