Senior Compliance Associate with Swedish
- Gdańsk, Poland
Be part of Amazon and build the future with us. Join Amazon and help people to discover new worlds.
As a Senior Compliance Associate, you will:
get multiple opportunities to develop your functional expertise and offer the autonomy to make decisions, implement ideas, and measure results. We firmly believe in learning on the job, and from Day 1 you will be on a fast track to becoming an industry expert.
Within the Compliance Operations Team:
Depending on your experience and expertise, you will be joining one of our teams. The Restricted Products team ensure that all products in the Amazon catalogue comply with the laws and regulations of the countries in which it conducts its business. The Export Compliance Team review the export restrictions of a country or economic bloc, to ensure that Amazon complies with International Trade Regulations and Customs. The Product Safety Compliance Team look after safety of Amazon clients; they ensure that the products we sell on Amazon are compliant with Product Safety requirements and regulations.
The scope of your duties may include:
To ensure that the imported products have been tested in certified laboratories and that they comply with the legal requirements of the importing country.
To classify products based on their potential hazardous risk, for regulatory storage and transportation purposes.
To take appropriate actions in order to protect customers from recalled or unsafe products.
To identify and remove from the website products that violate our Restricted Products policies and proactively satisfy Amazon's regulatory obligations for these products.
To improve optimisation and standardisation of global trade processes and best practices within Amazon's internal businesses.
• Flexible working hours. 40 hour working week from Monday - Friday, with flexibility to start from 7am-10am.
• Work from Home options.
• Multisport card.
• Insurance and private healthcare.
• Internal Training programmes.
Education, experience and skills...
expected in this job:
• Fluent in English, and B1 proficiency in Swedish required
• Bachelors degree
• 1-3 years of professional experience
• Good working knowledge of MS Office
• Good attention to detail
• Ability to analyse and identify patterns in large data sets
• Good knowledge and experience in internet navigation and research
• MS Excel proficiency
• Basic SQL
• Knowledge of consumer product compliance processes and regulations
• Experience in product safety and/or regulatory compliance management with government agencies
Back to top