Senior Compliance Associate with German
- Gdańsk, Poland
Be part of Amazon and build the future with us. We are looking for German speakers, joining us as Senior Compliance Associate.
As a Senior Compliance Associate, you will:
get multiple opportunities to develop your functional expertise and offer the autonomy to make decisions, implement ideas, and measure results. We firmly believe in learning on the job, and from Day 1 you will be on a fast track to becoming an industry expert.
The Compliance Operations Team is here to make sure Amazon customers are safe and informed by analyzing product import documentation, flagging risks and ensuring that transactions are legal and safe. You can build the future with us, by enhancing and optimising a world-class system that delivers amazing results.
Your responsibilities may include:
• To ensure that the imported products have been tested in certified laboratories and that they comply with the legal requirements of the importing country.
• To classify products based on their potential hazardous risk, for regulatory storage and transportation purposes.
• To take appropriate actions in order to protect customers from recalled or unsafe products.
• To identify and remove from the website products that violate our Restricted Products policies and satisfy Amazon's regulatory obligations for these products.
• To improve optimisation and standardisation of global trade processes and best practices within Amazon's internal businesses.
• A structured onboarding and training plan
• Flexible working hours and possibility to work from home
• For your wellbeing private health insurance and life insurance, fresh fruit in the office, Multisport card
• An international and diverse environment
• Career opportunities, internal trainings and personal development
• Fluency in English, and B1 proficiency in German
• 1-3 years of professional experience
• Good working knowledge of MS Office
• Attention to detail
• Good knowledge and experience in internet navigation and research
• MS Excel proficiency
• Basic SQL
Back to top