Senior Cloud Infrastructure Architect
- Helsinki, Finland
Senior Architect (FR/EN)
At Amazon Web Services (), we're hiring highly technical architects to help our partners develop technical expertise and capacity, while also collaborating with our customers and partners on key engagements. Our consultants will deliver proof-of-concept projects, topical workshops, and lead implementation projects. These professional services engagements will focus on key customer solutions such as, web , enterprise , HPC, batch processing and big data, archiving and disaster recovery, education and government.
Amazon Web Services () Professional Services helps customers design and build innovative solutions, and, migrate existing solutions to our platform. We provide the "how" of the move to the .
Our customers are global enterprises and necessitate high standards and big ideas! We adopt modern architectures, consulting and project methodologies embracing a multi-disciplinary team setup. Large-scale transformation, mass , complex architectures, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science and Big Data are our trade.
The French Professional Services Team is looking for a Senior Architect who is experienced in:
• • Designing enterprise scale, globally distributed, highly available solutions using our Compute, , Storage, and Network Services
• • Working with new Services, including AI/Machine Learning, Serverless/Lambda IoT and Security Services to build Products and Solutions with our Customers
• • Guiding Customers through their Journey
• • Migrating Data Centers from on-premise into the .
• • Engaging as part of a Professional Services Community to learn and share their expertise.
We offer a versatile team, modern offices and innovation at fast pace. Take the chance and join us to Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
• Extensive experience in IT implementation or leading IT Projects in Architecture, Engineering, or Development
• Designed virtual using services (e.g. EC2, ECS, ELB, , Route53 & S3 or comparable virtualization/ experience) preferably using Container
• Successfully implemented through CI/CD, scripting (E.g. shell, Python, CloudFormation, Terraform, ).
• Customer facing skills to represent well within the customer's environment and drive discussions with C-level personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation. Consulting role or project organization delivering IT solutions experience needed.
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
• Deep hands-on experience leading the development and deployment of business software at current hands on technology , compute, storage, and virtualization experience
• Proven experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies required
• Experience with IT compliance and risk management requirements (eg. security, privacy, SOX, HIPAA etc.)
• Business fluent verbal and written communication skills in French and English
• AWS Certification in Solutions Architecture, , or other specialty
• Experience implementing services (EC2, ELB, , Route53 & S3) and solutions on Customer Projects
• Knowledge and experience using technologies (e.g. , )
• Experience working within large-scale, global Architectures
• Deep understanding in Networking, Storage or Compute
• Strong track record of implementing services in a variety of computing environments
• Leading highly-available and fault-tolerant enterprise and web- software deployments.
• Large experience Data Center to Data Center and/ Data Center to .
• Configuration management using CloudFormation, Chef & Puppet.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Amazon is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.
Back to top