Senior Cloud Consultant - Media & Entertainment
- London, United Kingdom
Do you have 5+ years experience deploying technologies, platforms and solutions in the Media and Entertainment (M&E) Industry? Do you have extensive technology experience and skills to support AWS platforms, technologies and infrastructure solutions to global M&E customers?
At Amazon Web Services (AWS), we're hiring delivery and deployment engineers to collaborate and work directly with our global M&E customers and AWS partners on key engagements. Our consultants will deliver proof-of-concept projects, topical workshops, and lead implementation projects. These professional services engagements will focus on end-to-end media solutions incorporating (depending on segment) media acquisition, rendering / VFX, non-linear editing, OTT streaming, consumer video applications, digital supply chain management, distribution / content delivery, media processing / transcoding, media analytics and related technologies.
AWS Professional Services engage in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and are obsessed about strong success for the customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
We are looking for an experienced hands-on Professional Services Engineer who will:
• Build, deploy and test solutions built on top of AWS core products for core video and media workloads.
• Participate in pre-sale customer evaluations and discussions as a subject matter expert on AWS solutions.
• Work with other technical teams, to ensure solutions are well-architected and can be successfully delivered.
• This position can be based anywhere in Europe or the UK.
This is a customer facing role. You will be required to travel to client locations and deliver professional services when needed.
• 5+ years working in a customer-facing technical design, deployment or support role.
• 5+ years of working with common media frameworks, pipelines, and M&E industry software solutions in at least one of the major M&E segments including traditional, broadcast, OTT, mobile carrier, telco infrastructure and network architecture.
• 4+ years working with AWS Services.
• Acted as Tech Lead and been a key decider in project direction.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent experience; Computer Science or Math background preferred.
• 5+ years experience with video and media workflows.
• Experience working for a Studio, Broadcaster, or Service Provider focused on delivering video workflows.
• Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with CTOs, IT management, and developers.
• AWS Solution Architect Associate and Professional Certificates.
• Experience architecting/operating solutions built on AWS.
Back to top