Senior Catalog Associate - Japanese
- Seattle, WA
Job Profile - Catalog Associate - Retail Business Services (RBS)
Amazon.com operates in a virtual, global ecommerce environment without boundaries, and operates a diverse set of businesses in fourteen countries, including Retail, third party marketplaces, ecommerce platforms, web services for developers.
The RBS group is an integral part of Amazon online product lifecycle and buying operations. The team is designed to ensure Amazon remains competitive in the online retail space with the best price, wide selection and good product information. The team offers eligible vendors a dedicated focus on high-quality product detail and discoverability, to drive traffic and conversion of their selection. The tasks handled by this group have a direct impact on customer buying decisions and online user experience.
The AVS (Amazon Vendor Service) Catalog Associate is the entry-level role in the RBS organization. AVS team ensures the priority processing of catalog and merchandising vendor services. The Amazon Vendor Service is aimed at improving the overall Amazon vendor experience. The service performance (speed and completeness) is essentially driven by the quality, timeliness, and pro-activeness of the product information provided by the manufacturer.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Handle the day-to-day volumes of the assigned tasks and ensure the given SLAs (Service Level Agreement) are met per quality standards.
• Maintain records of day-to-day work by updating trackers to reflect work done.
• If there is a possible default on SLAs (Service Level Agreement) or quality, flag the escalation in time to the manager or lead.
• Communicate with JP retail team via business mail, collect business requirements and reflect on daily operation to improve catalog service and customer online experience.
• Bachelor degree or above
• Fluent in both written and reading Japanese (Passed JLPT N1)
• Good written and reading skills in English
• Good communication skills - ability to communicate with internal/external stakeholders clearly and concisely
• MS Excel proficiency - ability to mine voluminous data for specific detail according to instructions provided.
• Familiarity with navigating the internet - research techniques on the internet and finding required information quickly
• Strong learning ability
• Ability to work under pressure with high volume workloads or complex circumstances; comply with Service Level Agreement is also required
• Experience in creating/leading operational process
• Working experience in Japan is preferred
• Experience working on process improvement processes like Kaizen etc. is a plus
• Project Management Skills
Back to top