Senior Campaign Manager, Operations
- Sunnyvale, CA
As Amazon continues to grow its network, which is powered by incredible employees and innovative technology, the company is enabling delivery at even faster speeds and in the most convenient locations. Amazon is looking for a 'Think Big' communications leader to help redefine the narrative about Amazon's fulfillment and delivery network, share the amazing stories of our drivers and associates in fun and compelling ways, and bring our innovations to a global stage.
This individual will develop and execute strategic campaigns designed to highlight our operations. They will also imagine, develop and execute owned content, influencer programs, and our social media strategy. From the associates in our fulfillment centers, to the drivers delivering packages to our customers - people are critical to our mission of being earth's most customer-centric company. Working collaboratively across the Operations campaigns team, they will bring these stories and people to national media, policy makers, and direct-to-customer, and then measure those efforts to ensure impact.
We're looking for someone with expertise in translating nuanced, complex concepts into broadly digestible content. The successful candidate possesses excellent communications skills, exemplary writing ability, exceptional initiative, and a talent for collaboration. They aren't intimated by ambiguity and excel at finding unique ways to tell stories. They also have deep experience in integrated marketing and the effective use of social media. Creativity and flexibility are a must.
Core Job responsibilities:
• Help lead global integrated campaigns and craft strategic plans to address priority topics and showcase the amazing people who make up our Operations network
• Research and integrate industry news, trends and compelling angles into content programs
• Work cross-functionally across the business, PR and marketing teams
• Manage social influencer programs
• Develop mechanisms, processes, and measurement of campaigns
• Create top-quality content and creative assets - both personally and with external agency
• Use data to inform approach, content decisions, and measure program results
This position can be located in Seattle, San Francisco, Nashville, NYC, or Arlington, VA/ DC.
• Minimum of 12+ years of communications experience, preferably with national brands
• Bachelor's Degree, preferably in communications or related field
• Experience driving direction and alignment with large cross-functional teams
• Track of record of building, managing and optimizing large-scale multi-channel communications campaigns
• Ability to formulate a clear point of view on complicated issues and create a concise and well-written narrative to express it
• Experience developing and executing campaigns across a multitude of timezones and languages
• Combination of in-house and agency experience
• Ability to work quickly and precisely under tight deadlines, and prioritize and manage multiple projects at one time
• Creativity and the ability to develop fresh concepts to accomplish objectives
• A lover and watcher of all-things retail and pop culture
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit US Disability Accommodations.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top