Senior Business Operations Manager - Professional Services
- London, United Kingdom
At AWS Professional Services, we are building a global team of technical cloud computing architects to work on enterprise customer engagements around the world and to help our partners develop technical expertise and capacity supporting these customers. To help grow and scale this business, we are looking for a Senior Business Operations (BizOps) Manager for the Global Telecom Practice, with strong operational, financial, collaboration, and communication skills. This individual will be accountable for multiple key business processes to ensure a great experience for customers, high productivity of all consultants, and efficient execution of business operations. The Global Telecom Practice covers key communication service providers in North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa
Preferred location: United Kingdom
20-30% Travel expected especially during peak times.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• People Management: Ensure the Global Telecom Practice BizOps team is coached and developed for professional success.
• Daily Operations: Ensure all Order to Cash processes are complete, implemented and audit ready, including: Project set up, staffing/Resource Mgt and accounting; financial forecasting, invoicing and collections.
• Opportunity Pipeline Management: work with sales and Professional Services teams to coordinate monthly pipeline and deal quality reviews to ensure efficient execution across the team in the sales cycle.
• Business Planning: Provide business analytics and insights to influence strategy/tactics/behavior. Establish and lead meeting cadence and working meetings to drive business planning and efficiencies within the Americas region.
• Scale & Simplify Business Operations: Develop and implement mechanisms to drive continuous improvements across the business, including process automation/elimination.
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders including Sales, Finance and Global Sales Operations to collect business requirements and ensure all methodologies, policies, and procedures are maintained
• Lead initiatives across Business Operations and contribute to ProServe scale globally.
• 10+ years demonstrated experience working in a Professional Services and/or Sales organization, driving business operations, efficiencies and KPI's.
• Undergraduate degree in business or equivalent.
• Experience with SFDC or other CRM.
• Strong communication skills with experience in remote people management.
• Proven ability to communicate with business and technical audiences at all levels, including demonstrated success influencing senior leaders and decision makers with business insights, financial analysis and forecasting.
• Entrepreneurial, scrappy attitude and willingness to 'roll up the shirt sleeves' and get things done.
• Demonstrated experience proactively recognizing a challenge or problem and working with a variety of teams and data sources to diagnose the problem and recommend solutions.
• AWS Certifications or familiarity with the Cloud Computing Platform
• SFDC Certifications or familiarity with the Financial Force suite of products
Back to top