Senior Business Intelligence Engineer, FBI
The International Financial and Business Intelligence (FBI) team is looking for an insightful, results-oriented senior business intelligence engineer to produce and drive analysis to answer complex business questions facing our international finance and business teams in Asia and Europe. This is an opportunity to be part of Amazon's growth story around the world, driving best practices while addressing the unique challenges of doing business in different countries.
This project-based role will involve engaging with finance/BI counterparts across our international offices to develop standardized, optimized reporting to be used by all countries, and to build out new metrics to support global benchmarking activities. This role will also provide BI support for various international programs, such as Amazon Exports & Expansion and International FCF initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, Engineering or a related field
- 6+ years of professional experience in analytics, business analysis or comparable consumer analytics position
- Advanced working knowledge of data mining using SQL, ETL, data warehouse as well as Excel
- Previous experience with data warehousing, data modeling concepts and building new DW tables
- 8+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst/data analyst/statistical analysis role
- Demonstrated experience in preparing and executing presentations of technical and business level data
- Proven problem solving skills, attention to detail, and exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives in a fast paced environment
- Strong operational business understanding, including potential impact of business decisions on various internal/external stakeholders
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top